Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend

hahaha Soooooooooooooooooooo I finally cleaned up my place a little bit this weekend.  Per request, I am going to show you the before and after... lol


Before clean up (hurricane hit my living room, lol I have cleaned up lots clothes from the sofa already)

Looks pretty good, no? :)

So... Yeah I have been pretty darn lazy lately.  I should start getting back to blog again.  So let see what I did this weekend.. hmmmmm

Let's start from Friday night.  Got home from work, I was going to head down to the mall and get a couple things from Nordstrom, since they are having their little anniversary sale.  I have found a couple things there the week earlier, but I didn't get them lol  (my motto is, if they sold the item out, that means that item is not meant to be with me. Or something like that :p)  lol but anyhow, so on Friday afternoon, I called them, and wanted to do an inventory check before I go.  (well, I also did the check online first lol, cause you can set it to pick up at store.)  Anyway, it took me like 4 calls to finally get a person to answer and check for me.  But both items were sold out at the mall that I was going to go.  So... I was not very happy.  lol  But anyway, so my uncle called me later the day, and asked me if I want to go walk around on Saturday.  I said why not?  So we went.

Same schedule as usual, went over to my uncle's place around 12:15.  My great aunt made me breakfast that day.  So we ate, then head to ... yap, Costco.  lol  ALWAYSsssssssssssssssss.   hahah  Berry smoothie again.  Just love it!!!  Got my watch at that trip finally.  haha  I have been looking at it for ummmm couple months now?  AND they still have not sold it out, that means it destiny to be with me.  lol (or just no one wants it............... (>.<'')  anyhow, I like that watch.  (you will see it on the pic below. hehe)  I was gonna get another pair of CK jeans there.  They are not normal blue jeans, they are bit different.  I had bought a pair of black ones from them before.  But now, they have them on sale again for only 10 bucks!!!  How can I not?  But I ended up didn't get it, cause the stupid thing is not updated or they have it wrong at the sign or w/e...  They wanted 15 bucks for them.  lol  So I gave up :p  That's all for our Costco trip of the day. lol

Then we head over to Bellevue mall after that.  Yap, usual places.  Macy's first.  Got one sleep wear t-shirt and a CK short sleeve shirt.  It's a WHITE one... hahaha My uncle got a sleep shirt from there as well.  That's about all we got from Macy's that day. lol SOoooooooooo not much stuff.  :p  Next stop, Nordstrom.  Since I have called to check on Friday, I was only going to get Acqua Di Gio from there.  BUT when I get there, I found the Light Blue there too!!!!!  That person lied to me??  lol  I donno... But since they have it there again, that means I have to get it too!! rite?!  lol  So ya, I walked out from there with two things.  Yap, I did not get the jacket NOR the shoes... hahah  So proud of myself  :D  LOL



I really blown a lot of money away this weekend.... lol  Part of it is for a little reward for myself.  Another is to thank the help from my family.  hehe  So on Sunday, took the kids and grandma and great aunt out to lunch.  We went to have Pho first.  While we were there, my uncle and aunt happened to came to the same place too lol  When I go pick my great aunt up, they were not up yet.  So we got done earlier and left before they are done.  I picked up their check as well.  lol Cause usually my uncle buys me alllllll the time.  Anyhow, we went shopping after that.  We went to Costco got some groceries, then went to Target got some undies and bike helmet for the kids.  That's about all the shopping we did today lol

Later the day, I took the whole family out to The Old Spaghetti factory for dinner.  It was fun.  That place is pretty nice.  That's about it....... lol

2 comments:

Mini said...

Omg the before was soo messy! So glad you cleaned it, it looks like a totally different place. I like the pic of the two perfumes and the watch in the middle, haha! I love the Old Spaghetti Factory, especially the spumoni ice cream they give you at the end!

Michael said...

LOL I knowwwwwwwww, that's what I have telling you hahahah

I had vanilla. It was great too!